What does your child learn at school each day? Find information about our curriculum subjects here.
We strive to ensure that our children receive the very highest standards of education within a nurturing, distinctive Christian community. Our school values of Joy, Love, Respect, Forgiveness, Perseverance and Truthfulness form the central pillar, running through all aspects of school life and they, in turn, are framed within the two great commandments of Loving God and loving your neighbour.
We recognise that all children are precious and unique and celebrate the special talents that each person brings to our school, working in partnership with home, parish and the wider community to help children grow so that they are able to live life in all its fulness (John 10:10).
- Are confident to explore ideas, to be independent learners and enjoy taking on the challenge of learning
- Have strong values, sense of equality and have the ability and desire to make the world a better place for all
- Show perseverance in learning
- Make connections between what they have learnt, as well as connect what they don’t yet know with the knowledge and skills that they do have
- Secure high standards
- Are able to make sense of the world both locally and globally
- Work collaboratively, showing the ability to ask questions, negotiate, evaluate and build on the responses of others
- Show curiosity and creativity
- Have high aspirations and understand that they can positively influence their futures
- Through inspirational actions, words and deeds be the positive change in the world.
For further information on our Curriculum please email email@example.com